The Loads tab gives you a view of all your loads. Clicking on a load will bring up the information page on the right. The Status column is the key to understanding at what stage your posted loads are at.
Each load has its own status highlighted.
The Load Booking Process
- Broker posts a load on Truckloads. Load status: Active
- Carrier sees load on Truckloads APP and makes a bid/book.
- Broker will be notified of the bid and can decide to accept or reject. Load status: Covered
- Once load delivery is complete, Broker can mark load as complete. Load status: Completed
How to add Loads
With Truckloads, we support adding multiple loads via API &TMS integration, CSV, FTP or Email Parsing. Depending on the posting method, you may need to connect with our team for integration.
Adding Loads Individually
- Truckloads currently supports 17 types of truck equipment.
- Once the Pick up & Drop off locations have been added, Truckloads will use current market data and offer a suggested price for the load. This is to make sure that your load stays competitive on the load board and is attractive to Carriers.
- Ensure your contact information is correct so that Carriers can directly contact you. We will make sure that your information stays confidential on Truckloads.
- If you've already saved your personal information in Settings, this information can be copied over.
- Clicking this posts the current load and lets you create another one.
The Load Details Page
- Match Trucks lets you search through our Carrier database for posted trucks that match your load requirements.
- Clicking Complete indicates that the load has been delivered successfully.
- Drop lets you change the Pick up/Drop off dates and times for the load, and in turn changes the status from Covered to Active.
- The Rate Check feature shows the current market rate for the route up to a 7/15/30 day check.
- The Load Density Ratio lets you understand the demand and supply of loads between two states.
- Capacity Indicator instantly lets you know whether the market favors carriers or brokers.
- Duplicate load information and create a new load. You can still edit information before posting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.